Welcome, 7th & 8th graders, to jv infinity!
The end of a school year and a whole new list of opportunities with summer…all of us have places we want grow and improve upon as we look ahead. We want to help you find hope, purpose, and direction as you step into what is next in your life. God’s desire for you is greater than you can even imagine!
Hopefully, you can find everything you need to find your place at jv infinity here, but give us a call (615-896-4515) or send us a note if you don’t.
Services are as follows:
- Each Wednesday night from 7 – 8:30 PM in Genesis Sanctuary
- Amazing praise led by the jv infinity student band
- A message from Pastor Tim from God’s Word
- A little playfulness and a lot of friends
- Each Sunday night from 6 – 7 PM at Leadership Park
- Small Groups are done for the summer and will resume in August 2018!
- Click here or the link below for more information about jv infinity Small Groups
A Note from Pastor Tim
It is our desire to make jv infinity a safe, exciting, and relevant place for 7th & 8th graders to become more fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. That means a place to meet God for the first time and a place for Christ-followers to sharpen one another.
Let me know how I can help you connect with jv infinity!
Small Groups @ jv infinity
The When & Where of jvi Small Groups
- Small Groups happen September through May (specifically, between Labor Day and Memorial Day)
- They happen at Leadership Park (on the corner of the WOC campus) from 6 – 7 PM
- Doors open at 5 PM and close at 8 PM, so students have time to play and hang out before diving into a time for Bible study and accountability
The What & Why of jvi Small Groups
- Small Groups are one of the best ways to connect with other students and our adult leaders
- Small Groups will keep you anchored in God’s Word
- Small Groups will put people in your life that want to help you succeed in the kingdom of God and in life under the sun
- Small Groups give you a time run and play or just sit and chat in a safe, God-fearing environment
The Who of jvi Small Groups
- If you are looking to know God better, you need to be at Small Groups
- If you desire to grow as a leader and increase your influence, Small Groups will help you with that
- If you desire a more focused and intimate experience, Small Groups is the place to be
- If you are looking for what is ‘next’ after SALT team or other children’s leadership programs, Small Groups will push you to a higher level
- Even better, everyone can be a part of Small Groups, so you don’t have to wait for an invitation
The How To of jvi Small Groups
- Any Wednesday night, you can meet and connect with a Small Group leader
- You can meet the leaders and see if there is one you love
- You can get on the roster so you know where to go on Sunday nights
- You can register with your friends, so you are in the same group
- You can simply show up any Sunday night during the Small Group season, and we will help you find a group
- If you want to try a couple of options, you are welcome to jump around for a couple of weeks
- If you want to join a friend, then you can just plug right in
- You can always contact our jv infinity team, and we will try to learn a little about you and look out for you so we are ready as soon as you walk up