Welcome to HS infinity!
HS infinity is a place for high school students to come and worship, learn, and have fun in a God-honoring environment. We meet every Thursday night at 7:00 pm in Genesis Sanctuary. On a typical Thursday night, students will worship with our live band, hear a message from Pastor Tim, and then have some time to just hang out. Feel free to contact Student Ministries for more details.
Services are as follows:
Each Thursday night from 7 – 8:30 PM in Genesis Sanctuary
- Great music led by the infinity student band
- A message from Pastor Tim from God’s Word
- Time to connect and pray in Campus Groups (breakout groups organized by schools)
- A little playfulness and a lot of friends
Small Groups each Sunday night during the school year @ the Barfield House
(2048 Barfield Road – just behind the church)
- Small Groups have concluded for the summer, but will return in August 2018!
- Areas to hang out and to play before and after groups (5-6 PM & 7-8 PM)
- Small Group Bible Study from 6 – 7 PM
- Light refreshments & plenty of time to enjoy your friends
- Click the image below for more information about Small Groups
High School Small Groups
We want our high school students to have a place to talk about God, to use their voice and their influence, and to be encouraged by leaders who want to them thrive. Whether you are trying to find a place to connect and belong or just looking for a place to use your leadership, Sunday nights is a great place to get to know God and His people better!
Small Group Bible Studies for High School Students
- Small Groups happen September through May (specifically, between Labor Day and Memorial Day)
- They happen at the WOC Barfield House (2048 Barfield Road) from 6 – 7 PM
- Doors open at 5 PM and close at 8 PM, so students have time to play and hang out before diving into a time for Bible study and accountability
What can I expect when I show up at high school Small Groups?
- A place to hang out with friends
- ENO fields, Frisbee, football, bonfires, board games, card games, and other fun
- Refreshments and treats
- A focus on God’s Word
I want to join a Small Group; what do I do next?
- Throughout the month of August, we spend Thursday nights promoting and recruiting for Small Groups
- You can meet the leaders and see if there is one you love
- You can get on roster so you know where to go when groups launch
- You can register with your friends, so you are in the same group
- You can simply show up any Sunday night during the Small Group season, and we will help you find a group
- If you want to try a couple of options, you are welcome to jump around for a couple of weeks
- If you want to join a friend, then you can just plug right in
- You can always contact our infinity team, and we will try to learn a little about you and look out for you so we are ready as soon as you walk up.
A Note from Pastor Tim
High school brings a whole new set of challenges to life.
At infinity, we want to help you navigate the paths ahead of you…not just to get you through the course, but help you live a life that will bring God’s blessing day after day and throughout eternity.
When you think of what it is like to start high school, to begin driving, to dance away the night at prom, and to graduate into adulthood, don’t imagine you have to walk that path alone. As we worship together and pray together and look for God’s Truth together, we will also live life together—asking the tough questions, sharing the tough moments, and making the tough decisions. At the end of it all, we will celebrate together!
I will look forward to seeing you soon…